Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mission Critical Website


2). What was useful about the Mission Critical website?

The mission Critical Website was helpful because it listed many of the concepts that we have previously learned in the Epstein book, and provided me with more definitions and examples to understand those concepts.  Sometimes just reading the Epstein book isn’t enough to learn the concepts, and so this site is helpful in that it gives other ways of phrasing those definitions to make them easier to understand.  This site was also helpful for me in learning the different concepts, particularly causal arguments because they give us exercises to do. These exercises are extremely helpful because unlike the book, when you select the wrong answers, it will tell you why. Being able to know why your answer is incorrect helps you to not make that same mistake in the future. This to me is the best feature of this website, and I will definitely use it when I’m studying for the tests in this class to make sure I understand the concepts to the best of my ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment